Advanced BeautyGard™ Protective Finish
Cleaning is a breeze with Naugahyde brand fabric and its Advanced BeautyGard protective finish. While staining and soiling exposures are common to upholstery fabrics, most stain and soiling may be removed by using the simple cleaning methods that follow:
For Light soiling:
- A solution of 10% household liquid dish soap with warm water applied with a soft damp cloth will remove most soiling.
- If necessary, a solution of liquid cleanser and water applied with a soft bristle brush. Wipe away the residue with a water-dampened cloth.
For Heavier soiling not solved by above method:
- Dampen a soft white cloth with lighter fluid (naphtha) and rub gently. Rinse with a water-dampened cloth.
For the most difficult stains not removed by the above methods:
- Dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of household bleach (sodium hypochlorite); 10% bleach, 90% water.
- Rub gently.
- Rinse with a water-dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration.
- If necessary, allow a 1:10 diluted bleach solution to puddle on the affected area or apply with a soaked cloth for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse with a water-dampened cloth to remove any remaining bleach concentration.
Naugahyde with Advanced BeautyGard provides outstanding protection in difficult medical and health care environments.
Contains agents effective against bacterial and fungal microorganisms.