Our Recovery Couches are made of high quality craftsmanship built to withstand the daily usage of any busy health office using nothing but premium materials for more than a quarter century. Each recovery couch is custom made specifically for you where you are able to select from our Naugahyde color chart and different leg and base options. These recovery cots are the perfect solution for any medical, school or sports facility.
- Solid and Drawer frames are made of 21mm-15 ply Birch manufactured w/exterior resins and hardwoods.
- Innerspring construction with 2” thick fire retardant foam to reduce sagging
- Solid and Drawer bases Includes paper dispenser and cutter band.
- Upholstered with Advanced BeautyGard which contains agents effective against bacterial and fungal micro-organism in a selection of 25 latex-free flame resistant *Naugahyde colors. Naugahyde is a product of Uniroyal Engineered Products, LLC.
- Mildew and oil resistant.
- Technical Details
- Latex free
- Base made of Duramine a product of Roseburg These panels meet or exceed American National Standard A208, for 1-M-2 board, ALA & NEMA LD3-1995, and meet all requirements of applicable standard CS-236-66 for 1B2. All materials are edged with PVC edging.
- View Laminate finishes and pull style choices for drawer bases.